Monday, September 1, 2014

Dirty Feet Missions

http://www.dirtyfeetmissions.org/#!media/cj5l

I know that I posted this on my facebook page already, and some of you have probably already seen it. But I wanted to be sure to spread the word about this great ministry that was founded by my long time friend, Genia Padgett O'Neal. There are so many awesome ministries out there that a person can support. And I encourage you to support those you feel passionate about. The reason I share this one is because I know the person behind the scenes.I know that her faith is authentic. She lives it every day. She's not about the drama that often time comes from denominational differences. She's about joining forces with others (regardless of denomination) and helping the poor. She's about showing God's love in tangible ways. And the contributions you make are spent where she says they will be spent. Please take time to watch her video. Go explore her website. Read the blogs and testimonies about what God is doing, not only in the lives of those ministered to, but in the lives of those who set out to minister to others. If you find it in your heart to go on a mission trip, donate financially, pray or help in some other way (maybe you have some talent you can share), then by all means, do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment