Monday, September 9, 2013

Have you ever wanted to write something, but your brain just seemed all out of whack? Maybe you call that writer's block. Whatever...all I know is I hate when I have nothing to share. If I go too many days without writing it's easy to get out of the habit. Speaking of habits, I was telling my hubby this morning that I am addicted to coke and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Well, today I did have one coke. I've tried hard for several months to stick mainly to water as my beverage of choice. If for no other reason, to keep my sugar from shooting up. But I made a decision that I cannot buy things that will tempt me. If it's in the house, then I'm going to indulge. And sadly, I can't seem to stop at one with the Reese's. I can stop at one on cokes though. It wasn't always that way. I used to drink at least a 2 liter a day. But lately I've been trying to get in shape, trying to keep my sugar under control, and trying hard to not let anything control me. Once this last coke is gone, I'm thinking I won't buy anymore (except on special occasions when other people are over). I need to lose 35 lbs. and having coke and candy too often will deter that. Okay, I started rambling again. All this was supposed to be was a note telling you I haven't forgotten the blog. I think after I read and study more, I'll feel more inclined to share something. You know...motivation...inspiration. I need some.

Have a blessed day!

~jan~

No comments:

Post a Comment