Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Okay, second post for today. I was looking at the name of my blog and got to thinking that I probably should include some day to day routine life things, not just stuff about God and the Bible (though that is a big part of my life). Anyway, as I was reading a comment on one of my posts yesterday I got to laughing so hard (and I was out in public when I read it). Now, there's nothing wrong with laughing. I love to laugh. But when I get to laughing too hard I have been known to have my knees buckle. And yesterday, I was seriously hoping I didn't fall out in the floor laughing. It was to the point of being uncontrollable. And what made it even funnier was the fact that my daughter in law, Jennifer had read the comment at about the same time I did and she was laughing about it too. I found that hilarious. My eyes were watering, my knees were shaky, and I just had to go sit down. And then when I commented back it made me laugh even more. Have you ever thought your own comment was funny? The thing is, it probably wasn't that humorous to other people. But, as I've said in the past, I have a weird sense of humor. My son has it too. So for those who don't know me well...I laugh at odd things. Doesn't have to be funny to anyone else. It's just who I am. But maybe, just maybe, I'm not the only oddball out there who finds humor in the most unlikely places.


No comments:

Post a Comment