Friday, September 13, 2013

Thought for the Day-Integrity





Proverbs 2:6-8 
For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity, guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.

Psalm 26:1-3 

Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. Prove me, O Lord, and try me; test my heart and my mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness.


Proverbs 10:9 
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.


Psalm 101:2
I will be careful to live a blameless life— when will you come to help me? 
I will lead a life of integrity in my own home. (NLT)


Proverbs 2:6-8
For the Lord grants wisdomFrom his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of the just 
and protects those who are faithful to him. (NLT)


Proverbs 20:7
The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them. (NLT)


Titus 2:7-8 
Similarly, encourage the young men to be self-controlled. In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us. (NIV)


Proverbs 19:1 
Better is the poor who walks in integrity than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. 





No comments:

Post a Comment